How often do you blog as opposed to how often do you think you should blog.
The ratio is probably about 1:5... I often think about blogging, but can't think of anything to blog about. It's a rather frustrating state of mind to be in.
What is your personal favorite use of computers (Research, Design, Punching, etc.)
Ummm... research, typing, catching up on Studio C episodes... ;)
What is your Favorite Book series apart from Rangers Apprentice, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, The Space Trilogy (By C.S Lewis)
That's a hard one... Oh! Actually, no it's not! Women of the West and Love Comes Softly, both by Janette Oke.
Do you have a favorite pen/pencil?
Any pen that works is a winner for me. ;)
If So, why is it your favorite?Because any pen that works causes me less frustration and bother than pens that don't.
What is the time you normally wake up?
Anywhere between 6:30 and 7:00 usually... sometimes it is a bit later... * grins sheepishly... *
What is your favorite activity?That depends on what you mean by 'activity'. If you mean physical activity, I would say hanging out the washing, or going to get the mail out of the mail box. A sitting down activity is harder to pin down. I quite enjoy knitting or doing jigsaws while Mum reads aloud.
Do you have draws under your desk, and if you do, would you be able to live without them?
I could certainly live without 'draws' - hate art. I have one drawer in my desk and it is extremely handy for all those little bits of junk and so forth that I don't want to get rid of, but I most certainly don't want them on my desk either.
This depend on the person. If it is an obviously athletic young person I would think, "Oh! Imagine being able to do that to your body! That's pretty cool!." If it was a child, I would sit there covering my eyes and cringing least they miss and break their necks.
Ok, so now it's my turn. I am going to nominate +Danielle Carey , +Joy C. , and +Sarah C. . I really enjoy reading all of your blogs, thus the nominations. :) And here are your questions:
- Are you a hoarder or a minimalist?
- What are your top favourite girl's and boy's names?
- Which is the best: Australian Idol, The Voice, or X Factor?
- What is your favourite Winnie the Pooh character?
- Do you find it difficult to come up with questions when you have to?
- What is your earliest memory? What is your most prominent childhood memory?
- If you had one week to become a professional at a sport, which sport would you choose?
- What is you favourite tea/coffee?
- Is soccer terribly boring, or what???
- Why should you never leave the kitchen for more than ten minutes while you are cooking?
- Have I posted enough questions for you to answer?
- (Let's make it an even dozen. ;) ) What is the most unusual creepy crawly you have ever collected/removed/terminated, etc?
Have fun, and I look forward to seeing your responses! :)