Boots

Boots

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Antics of Annie and Rose

My sisters, Rose (3) and Annie (2) are growing up so fast.  They re developing their own unique senses of humor which leave the rest of us gasping for breath sometimes... Here's a post dedicated to the antics of Annie and Rose.  :D


Me:  Knock knock!
Rose:  Knock knock.
Me: No, you say "who's there"  Try again.  Knock knock!
Rose: Who's there?
Me: Interrupting cow.
Annie:  MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Rose:  I need help.
Me: How do you ask?
Rose:  May I please need some help?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*Annie makes a noise like she is going to throw up*
Me: Are you ok?
Annie: No!  I'm sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rose: I can't see inside my skin, because if I cut a hole in it, it will hurt.
Jess: Have you tried?
Rose:  No!  It would be sore!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rose: *'reading' the words on a mug *  Cup - of  - tea.
Me: No, sweetie.  It says 'Live in the Moment'
Rose: Live on a Mango???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rose: *singing*  Do, a female deer.  Re, la la la la sun. Mi, I call myself. Fa, a long long way to run. So, a meedle pulling fred. La, a la la la la So. Ti a la la la la bread. THAT WILL BRING US BACK TO DO!!!  (And, yes, she shouts that part.  ;) )


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*I give Annie a piece of frozen mango, and a few minutes later, she is back for more. *

Annie: More berries?
Me: It's  mango, sweetheart.
Annie: *jumps up and down, clapping her hands and squealing* Oh that's so exciting!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




1 comment: