Boots

Boots

Sunday 26 July 2015

This Coming Week... Stay Tuned!!

Yup - stay tuned.

Isn't that a strange expression??  Stay tuned.  I suppose it comes from the days where folks would tune into their radio show or programme.  Stay tuned.  

Anyway, that is not what this post is about.  I was thinking about how, whenever I go to do a 'life post' I can never remember what has been happening and what I'd love to share with you all.  It's a terrible thing I have - things slip my mind so easily and I can never think of what I want to say when I want to say it.  Also, I love reading blog posts about the little things in people's lives, and I though others might like to see the same here on Amity.  (I could be wrong... if I am... well... sorry... :P)

I thought that I would do a week long post, updating it every night with the day's events, quotes, reading updates, Bible readings, and so on.  We have an incredibly busy week ahead of us, so it should be rather interesting.  After I add each day's entry, I will re-share the post on Google Plus, if you follow me there, or you can just check each day to see if I actually remembered to update it.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting, Emily! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, will be staying tuned :D

    ReplyDelete